CUSTOM CABINETS LIMITED WARRANTY
Kent Moore Cabinets, Ltd. would like to thank you for selecting our product for your
home. KMC buys the best grades of hardwood from the most reputable lumber mills in
the nation. These top-grade materials, along with individual attention to detail and
craftsmanship, are typical of the fine quality of KMC cabinetry. This warranty extends
exclusively to the Original Home Owner of the warranted product, and subsequent
purchasers are not covered by this warranty. Installed cabinets are warranted for
two years from the date of the KMC invoice issued to the builder of your home
against defects due to materials or workmanship.
The above warranty has the following exclusions:
- Damage caused by abuse, neglect, misuse, alterations, environmental conditions, exposure to extreme temperatures, and normal wear and tear.
- Work by others, including finish or refinish of cabinets sold in the finished or unfinished state.
- Routine adjustments to door and drawers, touch-up and other cosmetic work
- Uniformity in color, tone, contrast or wood grain pattern due to naturally occurring variation in wood.
- Changes in color due to natural aging of the wood or finish caused by exposure to natural or artificial light or consistency in stain color/finish due to variations in natural pigments and materials.
- Dullness or yellowing in the finish that might occur due to exposure to ultraviolet light
Final determination on warranty-related items will be made by Kent Moore Cabinets, Ltd. In the
event of a defect due to materials or workmanship, subject to the exclusions stated above, KMC
will repair or replace the product. KMC will not refund the purchase price unless KMC determines
that it is commercially impracticable to provide replacement or repair. To obtain performance of
any obligation under this warranty, the Original Home Owner shall call any of the KMC phone
numbers listed below. If there is a dispute regarding the terms of this warranty, KMC will appoint
a representative to meet with you concerning the dispute.
THIS DOCUMENT CONSISTS OF THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE
EXPRESS WARRANTIES PROVIDED HEREIN AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS
AND/OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES BY THE MANUFACTURER, TO THE EXTENT
PROVIDED BY LAW. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES EXTENDING BEYOND THE
TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. KENT MOORE CABINETS, LTD. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES. Some states
do not allow limitations or exclusions of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives specific rights and there may be
other legal rights which vary from state to state. ORIGINAL HOME OWNER, IN FURNISHING
SPECIFICATIONS TO SELLER, AGREES TO HOLD SELLER HARMLESS AGAINST ANY
CLAIMS BY WAY OF INFRINGEMENT OR THE LIKE THAT ARISE OUT OF COMPLIANCE
WITH THE SPECIFICATIONS. KMC DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY
PARTICULAR PURPOSES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS BEING SOLD.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above
limitation may not apply to you.