CUSTOM CABINETS LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty extends exclusively to the Customer of the warranted product. Others, including subsequent purchasers, are not covered by this limited warranty. Installed cabinets are warranted against defects due to materials or workmanship for two years from the date of the KMC invoice issued directly to the Customer.
The above warranty has the following exclusions:
1) Damage caused by abuse, neglect, misuse, alterations, environmental conditions, exposure to extreme temperatures, and normal wear and tear;
2) Work by others, including finish or refinish of cabinets sold in the finished or unfinished state;
3) Routine adjustments to doors and drawers, touch-up, and other cosmetic work;
4) Uniformity in color, tone, contrast, or wood grain pattern due to naturally occurring variation in wood;
5) Changes in color due to natural aging of the wood or finish caused by exposure to natural or artificial light, or minor inconsistency in stain color/finish due to variations in natural pigments and materials; and
6) Dullness or yellowing in the finish that might occur due to exposure to ultraviolet light. Final determination on warranty-related items rests solely with KMC.
In the event of a defect due to materials or workmanship, subject to the exclusions stated above, KMC will repair or replace the product. KMC will not refund the purchase price unless KMC determines that it is commercially impracticable to provide replacement or repair.
To obtain performance of any obligation under this limited warranty, the Customer should contact KMC at one of the locations listed below:
Bryan/College Station (979) 695-2432
Houston (713) 722-9511
Spring/The Woodlands (281) 657-4565
Austin (512) 836-1030
Richmond (281) 480-8883
Georgetown (512) 686-5997
San Antonio (210) 377-1986
Waco (254) 730-4424
Dallas (972) 481-1223
Ft. Worth (682) 499-2250
If there is a dispute regarding the terms of this limited warranty, KMC will appoint a representative to meet with the Customer concerning the dispute.
THIS DOCUMENT CONSISTS OF THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES PROVIDED HEREIN AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND/OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES EXTENDING BEYOND THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, KMC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES.
CUSTOMER AGREES TO HOLD KMC HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS BY WAY OF INFRINGEMENT OR THE LIKE THAT ARISE OUT OF COMPLIANCE WITH THE CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, KMC DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS BEING SOLD.